Know your keyboard shortcuts
Knowing some of Axure’s keyboard shortcuts, allows you to work faster, however some are very well hidden and poorly documented:
- Hold the SHIFT-key for proportional scaling when resizing an image.
- Hold the ALT-Key and drag a widget to create a copy of it.
- Hold the CMD-Key on Mac to rotate widgets via the mouse (click on one of the element’s corners).
- Using the Cursor keys when holding down SHIFT will move an element according to your Grid Settings.
- You can TAB through the elements on a page.
How to click through elements
When you have a lot of elements stacked on top of each other you can click through them. Just click on the top one, wait a short amount of time and click again. Repeat. If you named your elements you will be able to differentiate them by their name shown in the Widget Properties.