Hello guys, the end is nigh – book-wise that is.
To give a sneak peak into the book’s content, this is its Table of Content:
- Mobile App Design Basics
- What to prototype
- Setting up Axure
- Building a mobile prototype
- Presenting your prototype
- Mobile Interaction Paradigms
- Animations and Transitions
- Viewing your prototype
- Documenting your prototype
- Appendix I – Axure Basics
- Appendix II – Mobile Platform Cheat Sheets
- Appendix III – Suggested Reading
This hopefully gives you a glimpse of what to expect.
I just passed the 20,000 words mark this evening, spanning 168 A4 pages.
My plan is to be done in less than a month. This includes finishing the last couple of chapters, a final round of proof-reading and testing the examples, polishing and publishing the .rp files and putting the .html source online.
So keep your fingers crossed and let me know if you have any additional questions.